The stretch of Coast Path from Westward Ho! to Padstow is tough in parts but it is worth it. I found it this section had the most spectacular scenery. You will visit picture pstcard villages like Clovelly, cross from Devon into Cornwall passing towns like Bude and Tintagel. The trail varies every step of the way swooping down from high cliffs to secluded coves, meandering through pretty villages and crossing vast sandy beaches.
Westward Ho! to Padstow 79 miles (126 km)
- Westward Ho! - Clovelly 11.5 miles (18.4 km)
- Clovelly - Hartland Quay 11.0 miles (17.6 km)
- Hartland - Bude 15.0 miles (24.0 km)
- Bude - Boscastle 16.5 miles (26.4 km)
- Boscastle - Port Isaac 14.0 miles (22.4 km)
- Port Isaac - Padstow 12.0 miles (19.2 km)