A walk along Cornwall’s Atlantic Coast from Padstow to St. Ives is quite memorable. Not one of the most taxing stretches, you are really in Surfing paradise here. Golden beaches, picturesque fishing villages, wild seas crashing and secluded coves are all features on this walk.
Padstow to St Ives 66 miles (106 km)
- Padstow - Treyarnon 12.0 miles (19.2 km)
- Treyarnon - Newquay 12.0 miles (19.2 km)
- Newquay - Perrenporth 11.5 miles (18.4 km)
- Perrenporth - Portreath 12.0 miles (19.2 km)
- Portreath - St Ives 18.0 miles (28.8 km)