Walk this diverse section of the South West Coast Path from Falmouth to Plymouth. Start your adventure with a short ferry crossing to St Mawes and wander around the fabulous medieval castle grounds before following the southern coastline to Plymouth. Discover dramatic coastlines, colourful harbours, quaint unspoilt fishing villages and great locally-caught seafood. Megavissey, Charlestown and Fowey are all great places to add extra nights and you can take time to visit the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan en route.
Falmouth to Plymouth 84 miles (134 km)
- Falmouth - Boswinger 18.0 miles (28.8 km)
- Boswinger - Par 19.0 miles (30.4 km)
- Par - Polperro 13.0 miles (20.8 km)
- Polperro - Portwrinkle 13.0 miles (20.8 km)
- Portwrinkle - Plymouth 12.5 miles (20.0 km)