Walk between Plymouth to Brixham in Devon along the South West Coast Path. Take in exposed headlands and coves, golden beaches, stunning harbours and fishing ports and enjoy seven days of spectacular and sometimes challenging cliff top and trail walking. Start in Plymouth, a town rich Britain's maritime heritage and then follow pretty coastal trails, climbing high cliff tops and walking through wooded river valleys. The scenery along this section of the coast is unspoiled and varied and you can experience rich wildlife and fauna, such as dolphins, occasional whales and seals, several native bird species, and wildflowers in the spring.
Plymouth to Brixham 73 miles (117 km)
- Plymouth - Wembury 14.0 miles (22.4 km)
- Wembury - Bigbury-on-Sea 15.5 miles (24.8 km)
- Bigbury-on-Sea - Salcombe 13.5 miles (21.6 km)
- Salcombe - Strete 16.0 miles (25.6 km)
- Strete - Dartmouth 17.5 miles (28.0 km)