The section from Exmouth to Weymouth is southern Devon and Dorset at its best. Challenging at the start, the hills slowly dwindle to the wonderful natural phenomenon of Chesil Beach. This stretch includes the famous Jurrasic coast (fossile hunters note). You will pass through many pretty towns and villages along the way, such as Beer and Lyme Regis.
Exmouth to Weymouth 77 miles (123 km)
- Exmouth - Sidmouth 12.5 miles (20.0 km)
- Sidmouth - Lyme Regis 17.5 miles (28.0 km)
- Lyme Regis - Abbotsbury 19.5 miles (31.2 km)
- Abbotsbury - Weymouth 18.0 miles (28.8 km)
- Isle of Purbeck Circuit 13.5 miles (21.6 km)